Lately I have been cleaning my studio up. While I was organizing stamps, I realized I had never sued this set of stamps from Pink By Design. So I decided to break them in with a fun Welcome card. If you love daily inspiration, Please check out the Pink By Design Blog. I am sharing my card there today as well.
This card is really very simple. All the papers are from Cricut Imagine Audrey. I used art metal for part of the backing. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Madison Embossing Folder to give it nice deep embossing. I then layers a circle cut at 3.75 inches from Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge out of both chipboard and cardstock. Inside the circle, I added a shape that is from Musical Flourish Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder. I stamped the shape with a Pink By Design sentiment from Say It In Spanish using Staz On ink in the center.
Here is a step by step instruction and supply list if you want to duplicate this design:
Musical Flourish Cuttlebug Folder
Madison Cuttlebug Folder
Fanciful Labels Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Folder
Audrey Imagine Cartridge
George and Basic Shapes
Turquoise Metal Art Tin
Silver Metal Art Tin
- Print Audrey paper on white cardstock- front and back
- Cut 1 3.75 inch Circle from black chipboard from George and Basic Shapes
- Cut 1 3.75 inch Circle from Audrey Paper from George and Basic Shapes
- Cut an A2 card base and fold in half
- With Musical Flourish Folder, emboss white cardstock
- With the Madison Folder, emboss silver metal.
- Cut turquoise metal using Fanciful Labels Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Folder
- Stamp the sentiment “Bienvenidos” from Pink By Design Say it in Spanish Stamps
- Apply layer all pieces starting with the white cardstock, the silver metal, then Circle, then Turquoise tag.
- Tie a small yellow ribbon along the side.
- Apply 2 rhinestones with hot glue to the ends of the label.