I decided to give my readers a step by step tutorial on how to download my files to use. I want to be sure everyone knows how to do this so you can have these fab files that I already have shared as well as the new ones that will knock your socks off this coming week.
Gypsy Sync is being replaced with Cricut Sync. This is the link to do the download:
(it will say Imagine in the link but it is for both Gypsy and Imagine)
If you want the new freebie cartridges that ProvoCraft is offering for Gypsy owners, you will need to use this synching version not Gypsy Sync. Once you have the Sync installed, this is how you download my free files.
1.Go to the File name at the bottom of the post
2. Click the file name and you will be directed to a screen like this. Click on the file name and wait for the download to process.
3. Now click download this file.
4. Now you will be prompted to open or save the file. I always save to my Desktop.
5. Save to file with the name in tact.
6. Now go to your desktop. Find the file icon that you just downloaded from 4Shared from my site.
7. I save all my files in the same place so I can easily find them. I named a folder on my desktop "Gypsy Files". Move the file to that Gypsy File Folder.
9. Connect your Gypsy to the USB. I always have my Gypsy connected to AC power if I am uploading or updating.
10. Gypsy will say "Connecting"
11. If you have recently updated, you will be given this message.
12. Now all your files on your Gypsy are visible on the Cricut Sync screen. You can add or remove projects or photos from here.
13. Click Add projects
14. Find the Gypsy file you just saved in your Gypsy File folder.
15. Now it is uploaded! Yeah!
Removing files is very easy. Just click the project name and hit remove. You will be given this prompt before the delete happens.
Adding photos is the same as adding projects. Easy peasy! I hope this helps with the downloads. If you have any troubles, please feel free to email me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Here is the PDF directions for how to do this process. Hugs!